How far? It’s the most asked question on a golf course because knowing the distance is often the key to making your shot count. After all, without knowing the distance how would you know which club to swing with? The 6 iron or the 7? You might have heard that Golf Range Finder are useless and are gimmicks to make you spend on toys you don’t really need. Well, we beg to differ.
We have shortlisted 3 Golf Range Finders for you which we think are the best and are available on Amazon and store outlets. They will be reviewed on various criteria such as accuracy, features, price and tournament legality.
- TecTecTec VPRO DLX Golf Range finder
- Laser Link Red Hot 2B Golf Range finder
- Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinder
TecTecTec VPRO DLX Golf Range finder
- Range measurement of 5 b 600 yards with accuracy of +/-1 yard.
- Includes a flag seeker with Ultra Accurate Pin Sensor Technology.
- 6x monocular/magnifier with multilayer coated lens. See More Details
Laser Link Red Hot 2B Golf Range finder
- Distance to any target up to 1,000 yards on the golf course with accuracy of +/- 1yard.
- Pistol-shaped for ease of use.
- Red Dot Aiming System featuring the Zero-In Alignment Aid. Large, easy-to-read external LCD. See More Details
Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinder
- Distance of 5 – 1,000 yards, 400+ yards to a flag with accuracy of +/- 1 yard.
- PinSeeker with JOLT technology.
- 5x Magnification with fast focus system.
- Ergonomic design with Stabi-Grip technology
- Measurements in yards and meters. See More Details